URGENT NEEDS : Fire in the slum of Puting Bato, Navotas, Manila (May 17th 2022)
Yesterday night, a fire devastated a part of the slum of Puting Bato, where our foundation operates through a day-care center for children.
More than 100 hundred families, it means about 900 people lost everything.
Our day-care center is safe, so our staff and community workers are helping people affected, responding to their urgent needs, such as food distribution and children cares.
Today we are calling for URGENT donations.
We need your support. You can help those unfortunate people by:
* DONATION IN KIND only if you live in Metro Manila:
- FOOD: Sacks of rice – Cans of food (sardines, corned beef, pork & beans)- Instant noodles – powdered milk (Alaska)
- HYGIENE PRODUCTS: Soap – Shampoo – Toothbrush – Toothpaste
- CLOTHES in good shape : Tshirts (any size) – Shorts (any size) – Slippers (any size) – Underwear
- OTHERS : blanket – kaldero – kawali
You can drop your donation at:
– QUEZON CITY: TNK Foundation, 94 Kalayaan Ave., Barangay Diliman.
– MAKATI : Mrs Florence Indianou , 2400 Bougainvilla street, Dasmarinas village (between 9:00 am and 4 pm)
– INTRAMUROS: TNK center, 54 General Luna Street, Intramuros.
Many thanks for your kind support ❤️
For more information, do not hesitate to contact us : email@example.com